Posted Date: 12/09/2017
Start of Employment: Immediate
Position Detail: Part-Time Recreational Gymnastics Coach
Champions Gymnastics is a fast-paced & fun gymnastics environment, with experienced staff. We offer many opportunities for coaches to grow. Champions Gymnastics is a privately-owned 19,000 sq. ft facility and is not run by volunteers. The club is owned by Michel Arsenault (ChPC) and Valérie Oudin (ChPC), both Level IV certified and Olympic coaches (Barcelona, 1992).
- Coach the assigned athletes at all assigned trainings, testings, demonstrations, camps, competitions and other events.
- Ensure that the Club’s Vision and Goals are upheld on a day-to-day basis and specifically through the implementation/enforcement of all Club Policies and Gym Rules in effect at the time.
- Responsible for Program-related quality in the assigned programs.
- Take part in all assigned Professional Development opportunities.
- Perform other coaching job-related tasks as assigned from time to time by the supervisors.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Current or upcoming NCCP Foundations Course
- First Aid/CPR course.
- Respect-in-Sport course.
- Active Start course.
- Police Background Check & Child Welfare Check.
Salary & Benefits:
Commensurable to experience and qualifications.
Submit your resume in confidence via e-mail to Michel Arsenault, ChPC at firstname.lastname@example.org