Posted Date: 28/09/2016
Start of Employment: Immediate
Position Detail: Part-Time Recreational Gymnastics Coach
Champions Gymnastics is a fast-paced, high performance gymnastics environment, with experienced staff. We offer many opportunities for coaches to grow. Champions Gymnastics is a privately-owned 19,000 sq. ft facility and is not run by volunteers. The club is owned by Michel Arsenault (ChPC) and Valérie Oudin (ChPC), both Level IV certified and Olympic coaches.
- Coach the assigned athletes at all assigned trainings, testings, demonstrations, camps, competitions and other events.
- Ensure that the Club’s Vision and Goals are upheld on a day-to-day basis and specifically through the implementation/enforcement of all Club Policies and Gym Rules in effect at the time.
- Responsible for Program-related quality in the assigned programs.
- Take part in all assigned Professional Development opportunities.
- Perform other coaching job-related tasks as assigned from time to time by the supervisors.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Current or upcoming NCCP Foundations Course
- First Aid/CPR course.
- Respect-in-Sport course.
- Active Start course.
- Police Background Check & Child Welfare Check.
Salary & Benefits:
Commensurable to experience and qualifications.
Submit your resume in confidence via e-mail to Michel Arsenault, ChPC at firstname.lastname@example.org